Skip to main content Skip to accessibility
  Non-Javascript users can confirm they have successfully signed out of MyAccount by clicking here

Report damage to footways, pavements and kerbs

​​​​​Reporting parking problems

We have no powers to take any action against pavement parking unless there are already restrictions like yellow lines in place. If there are no restrictions in place, please contact the police.

Dealing with parking problems - Greater Manchester Police website

Reporting damage to pavements

Fill in the form to report damage to or problems with footways, pavements or kerbs.

Report damaged pavements (opens in a new window)