Find out about local health services in Rochdale borough.
People with life-threatening, emergency or serious conditions will always receive the highest priority from the NHS.
Find a dentist, doctor, pharmacy, hospital and more
Use NHS Choices to find a local health service.
Examples of services include: doctor, dentist, pharmacy, optician, hospital, hip replacement or urgent care service.
NHS app - make GP appointments, order prescriptions and more
Download the FREE NHS app from your mobile device's app store then follow the step-by-step registration instructions on the app.
Before you start you'll need to have one form of identification with you such as your passport or driving licence. It will also help if you know your NHS number, but it isn't essential.
What you can use the NHS app for
You can use the NHS app to:
More about the NHS app - includes how to get help with the app, how the NHS keep your data secure and more.
- Book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery
- Order repeat prescriptions
- View some of your GP medical records
- Register for organ donation and change your donation preferences
- Use the symptoms checker, including an A-Z of conditions and treatment advice from the NHS website
- Access 111 Online, for advice on self-care and whether urgent help is needed
Get an NHS Health Check
Your chance to get a free midlife MOT at your local GP surgery.
Sexual health services
Free and confidential sexual health services in the borough are provided by Virgin Care in partnership with Brook young people's service.