Closing date: midnight on Sunday, 16 December 2018
Enter our recycling drawing competition to be in with a chance of winning a toy recycling truck in time for Christmas 2018.
We're inviting children who are 7 years and under to submit a drawing as part of a recycling competition. We'll select 5 winning drawings and use these on social media over Christmas and New Year to promote recycling across the borough.
The winning images will be used on our social media accounts at
Drawings you can enter
We're looking for drawings which will encourage people to recycle more.
To be in with a chance to win, you can enter drawings of
- A recycling truck or
- Anything recycling related
How to enter the competition
To enter our recycling drawing competition:
- You must be 7 years old or younger and a resident of the borough of Rochdale.
- You can submit as many drawings as you choose, however, you'll only be eligible for one prize.
- You should send your drawing to us by midnight on Sunday, 16 December 2018 and either:
Winners and prizes for the competition
- We'll select 5 winners to each receive a prize of a toy bin truck.
- We'll notify winners using the same method they applied, by Tuesday, 18 December 2018.
- Winners will be required to contact us by email or Twitter
to claim their prize. All prizes must be claimed by midnight on Tuesday, 1 January 2019.
- We'll aim to deliver prizes to the winners' houses before Friday, 21 December 2018 or as soon as possible after this date.
Terms and conditions of the competition
Your entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- Rochdale Borough Council employees and family members can't enter the competition.
- No further entries will be considered after the closing date.
- The prizes are non-transferrable, non-refundable and can't be exchanged for cash.
- The names of the winners will appear on our publicity.
- We reserve the right to modify or withdraw the competition at any time and alter the winning entries without the need for permission.
- We won't accept responsibility for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post or due to computer error in transit.
- The winners agree to the use of their name and photograph in our literature and any post-winning publicity.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.