Closing date: midnight on Friday, 15 November 2019
Enter our photo competition to be in with a chance of winning Link4Life fitness membership or tickets to see Frankenstein at Middleton Arena.
You can enter photos which show what contributes to your wellbeing and happiness in Rochdale borough.
Our 2018-2019 Public Health Annual Report is full of pictures of all the different places, assets and services you can use across the borough. You can take a look at the report and send us your own photos of some of your favourites from it.
In particular, we would like you to enter photos of things which make you happy and healthy that aren't featured in our annual report. We can then see what you value the most in the borough and build on those in the future.
How to enter the competition
To enter the competition:
You must be at least 18 years old and a resident of the borough of Rochdale.
- You can submit as many photos as you choose, however, you'll only be eligible for one prize.
- You'll need to email your photos to us by midnight on Friday, 15 November 2019 using the subject 'Public health photo competition'.
Winners and prizes for the competition
- We'll select 4 winners:
The 1st and 2nd place winners will receive a 2-month Link4Life fitness membership.
- 3rd and 4th place winners will each receive 2 tickets to see
Frankenstein at Middleton Arena.
- We'll email the winners to let them know they've won by Friday, 22 November 2019.
- Winners will need to reply to the email to claim their prize by midnight on Monday, 2 December 2019.
- We will then send the winners their membership information or tickets by email.
How your photos will be used
We'll use the winning photos to promote health and fitness in the borough.
All photos entered into the competition may also be published in a public album on our Facebook account.
Terms and conditions of the competition
Your entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- No entries will be considered after the closing date.
- The prizes are non-transferrable, non-refundable and can't be exchanged for cash.
- You agree to your name and photo being published in a public Facebook album. This includes any photos you submit of people.
- If you submit any photos of children, you must be the parent or guardian of the child and therefore have permission to consent on their behalf.
- We reserve the right to modify or withdraw the competition at any time.
- Rochdale Borough Council employees and family members can't enter the competition.
- We won't accept responsibility for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to computer error.
- The winners agree to the use of their name and photo in our literature and publicity.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Only entries made by email will be accepted.