The 2020 Gin Society Festival has now finished. We'll update this page once we have details of the 2021 festival. In the meantime, you can view details about the 2020 festival below.
100 carefully selected gins to help set the party mood, as well as amazing live music, fabulous food and, of course, loads of fun. Dance the night away, make new friends playing giant Jenga or bag that perfect Instagrammable pic.
Proud to be a festival for everyone, we also stock a range of more than 15 premium rums, from the delectable dark to the specially spiced and the fantastically flavoured. Or you can add some sparkle to the experience with one of our delicious Prosecco Royales.
The Gin Society Festival will take place within the gorgeous setting of Rochdale Town Hall - the perfect venue to spend 4 gin-fuelled hours.
There are 3 sessions:
- Friday, 14 February 2020, 6pm-10.30pm - this session is open to all but it's a special fundraising event. £5 per ticket will be donated to Rochdale Cricket Club.
- Saturday, 15 February 2020, 12noon-4.30pm and 6pm-10.30pm.
Tickets cost £12.50 each. There are no hidden fees.
- Free gin - a voucher for your first festival gin and tonic.
- Your own Copa glass to take home.
- Stainless steel straw - yours to keep, helping to save the environment with every sip.
- Gin Festival book.
- Access to over 100 gins.
- Rum bar featuring a selection of premium rums, plus Prosecco Royales.
- Live music and party atmosphere.
- Friendly and experienced staff – feel free to ask for recommendations.
- Gin Talks from our in-house gin expert, and a few samples too.
- Classic street food and snacks to purchase separately.
- Festival gin shop.
- All gins are £5 each, including mixer and garnish.
- Cocktails are £10 each.
We operate a voucher system for the purchase of all drinks. Vouchers are available in multiples of £5 from our voucher station. We're happy to refund any unused vouchers on the day.
Please note: our festival is strictly for over 18s.