Register your place
Williams BMW Rochdale Half Marathon and 10K has already seen a surge in entries for 2018. To make sure you’re on the start line this October, book your place now.
- Half Marathon places £31.40 (£28.40 for club runners).
- 10K run places £20.60 (£17.60 for club runners).
- Fun run places £6.80. Book online from Monday, 2 July 2018.
About the races
Williams BMW Rochdale Half Marathon, 10K and Fun Run returns for its 4th year on Sunday, 7 October 2018. It’s one of the highlights of our sporting calendar and has already helped raise thousands for local and national charities.
Whichever run you choose, you'll be starting and finishing at the stunning Rochdale Town Hall, one of the finest buildings in Europe.
Our new traffic-free courses retain an exciting and varied feel, taking you on a tour of our historic town and breath-taking countryside.
All courses will be fully marshalled, signed and have water stations at regular intervals. All runs will be chip timed. There'll be a medal, technical t-shirt and goodie bag for completing the half marathon and 10K. Fun Run entrants receive a medal.
Your race number
You can pick up your race number on Saturday, 6 October 2018 from Rochdale Town Hall between 10am-4pm, or on the morning of the event between 8am-9.30am.
Enter the races as an individual or a team
Online entries are open for the half marathon and 10K. You can enter online for the fun run from Monday, 2 July 2018.
Our corporate package enables a company to pay for and administer entries for their staff. For every 10 entries you'll also get a FREE place. Running alongside your workmates can be a lot of fun and this is a great way to inspire a workplace, set a challenge and motivate employees to be active and take part in this great event. If you're a business wanting to take part in any of the events, email
We're happy to offer FREE entry to athletes who achieved, and can prove, the following times in 2017.
- Marathon: under 2 hours 35 minutes for men and under 2 hours 55 minutes for women.
- Half Marathon: under 1 hour 12 minutes for men and under 1 hour 23 minutes for women.
- 10K: under 32 minutes for men and under 38 minutes for women.
Please email evidence of your times to
firstname.lastname@example.org. We have some great prizes up for grabs.
- The minimum age for entering
- The Half Marathon is 17 years old on Sunday, 7 October 2018
- The 10K is 16 years old on Sunday, 7 October 2018
- The Fun Run is 4 years old on Sunday, 7 October 2018
- There'll be a cut-off time of 3 hours for completion from the start of the Half Marathon.
- For your own safety, the safety of other runners and members of the public, the wearing of head or earphones or similar device is not permitted in this event. Automatic disqualification from race results may follow for any competitors ignoring this instruction.
Raise money for charity
Our official charity for 2018 is Springhill Hospice. The Rochdale-based charity provides care for people with life-limiting illnesses.
Set up your Springhill Hospice fundraising page
You're welcome to raise money for any other charity or cause of your choice and you can easily set up a web page to collect your donations through websites including
JustGiving GoFundMe or
The total prize fund this year is over £3,000, the highest in our history, with voucher prizes for the first 5 men and first 5 women in the half marathon and 10K, plus 8 age category prizes for both races.
Stay up-to-date through social media
Stay updated on Twitter @RochdaleHalf,