Council out of hours phone number
Phone lines open Monday 11am-11.30am; Monday-Friday 5.30pm-8.30am; and anytime weekends and bank holidays.
Call us for help with:
- Social services - emergency help, homelessness, children or older people in need of protection or care, faulty lifts and hoists
- Emergency work on highways - spills, subsidence, accidental damage, flooding, sewerage problems, gritting problems
- Public emergency - dangerous buildings or damage to public buildings
- Armed forces - emergency help
Street lighting faults
Phone lines open everyday 5pm-8am.
Call EON Emergency for:
- Dangerous street lighting faults
- Major street lighting faults
- Damage to street lights from road accidents
Phone lines open Monday-Friday 5pm-8am and all day Saturday and Sunday.
Call Rochdale Boroughwide Housing (RBH) for emergency repairs only.
Emergencies with utilities
For any emergency with utilities see utilities out of hours emergencies.
Connect with us through social media
Connect with our social media. We generally monitor our social media accounts between Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, except on bank holidays.
Emergency services - police, fire and ambulance
Find out who to contact in emergencies and for non-emergencies.