Conclusion of the audit of accounts for 2018-2019
In accordance with the Accounts and Audit (England) Regulations 2015, regulations 16 & 26 notice is hereby given that the audit of the accounts for the financial year 2018/19 of the borough of Rochdale have been concluded.
The rights conferred on Local government electors by section 25 of the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014 are to inspect and make copies of:
- The statement of accounts prepared by the authority.
- The local auditor's certificate that the audit of the authority's accounts including that statement has been completed.
- The local auditor's opinion on the statement of accounts.
- Any public interest report relating to the authority or an entity connected with it, and
- Any recommendation relating to the authority or an entity connected with it.
The accounts will be available for inspection on working days between 10am-4pm on and after 30 September 2019, from Finance Services, No 1 Riverside, Smith Street, Rochdale, OL16 1XU. Alternatively, a copy of the Accounts and Auditor’s opinion is available from the above office upon application in writing or by telephone (01706 925419).
Dated: Monday, 30 September 2019
Chief Finance Officer
Rochdale Borough Council
Number One Riverside
Statement of accounts 2018-2019
Annual Governance Statement 2018-19
The law relating to our accounts
Accounts from previous years
You can also look at our accounts from previous years: